Saturday, February 13, 2010

POSH PINK on my nails : I am a Barbie girl

Posh Pink from Revlon : the bright, Barbi-ish nail varnish itself ! The photo doesn't show how much neon it is in reality.
It's not my cup of tea for my everyday look : I prefer darker plum color in fact but to make your day brighter, it's perfect. And I needed this sunshine in my life lately (winter is so long in Montreal !)
And for summer, OH it's gonna be so pretty on a tanned skin ....
I am thinking it could be a good base for a zebra look (need to by some black polish to make the stripes !) or a glitter look (I've got an holographic polish from Sally Hansen that should do the trick !)
Finally, it seems that it doesn't provoke the frog effect on me : eyelids and lips all swollen. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

have a nice saturday !

Caro xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment