Over the top nails anyone ? Yes, please !
Base : Peggy Sage in Blue Pop. Amazing metallic blue : it really stands out ...
- I am a pharmacist. So I explain a patient how to use a new pill for blood pressure. She doesn't listen to a word I say and notice a sticker on the bottle saying she should avoid Grapefruit. She interrupts me saying in an accusative tone : "how come I can't eat grapefruit ? That's so unfair!". Me , trying to feel sympathetic : "AW I am sorry, You were used to eat grapefruit on a regular basis?" patient : "No...I hate grapefruit, it so sour !" Me : "OK, so let's get to the next pill..."
- Taking pictures of my EOTD and noticing the Christmas calendar is still in the living room's wall, cropping pictures to hide my failure...
- becoming free lance, I feel so free to organize my own professional schedule
- receiving an award from Jen who is so talented that it's not even funny ...And she is an enabler to MAC, let me tell you ...I wish I could have such a nice MUA at my MAC counter !
- receiving 3 packages of free goodies in less than a month : from a give away (Lily's), from Maybelline (Super stay lipstick to try when you subscribe on their FB page), from Marcelle-Annabelle reps (as they heard I was sick in December ...AWWWWW !)
- being addicted to the Banana shampoo from the Body Shop ...it smells soooo good in my shower every morning : those kinds of little priceless pleasures !
Awkward and awesome Caro xxx