Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brown make up brightened up by blue !




I Really liked this reinterpretation of good old neutrals. Blue is sometimes a tricky (and scary) color to use ...But it does so much for brown eyes !!!
As I work in a conservative place, I think this is wearable but still is has it's own twist ....
So here are the products used :
Face : Revlon HD in nude (believe it or not , even though it's REALLY pale, I am even paler in reality so it gives me a little color. I am the forgotten sister of Casper the little ghost !)
Cheeks : nothing new under the sun : Vanilla pigment as an highlight (MAC), Angel blush (NYX), Revlon bronzer in shade 2 as contouring
Lips : MAuve lipliner (NYX), Ceto lipstick (NYX)
Eyes : TFSI as primer, Foxy (Annabelle) all over the lid, NYX blue color from the trio Aquamarine in the crease and smudged under the lower lash line, Blending color : Retrospeck (MAC), highlight color : Dazzlelight (MAC).....and the final POP : Reflect teal glitter from MAC cool capers set (holiday collection) over the blue color in the outter corner of the eye (best shown in the 2nd pic)

Et VoilĂ  !

Caro xxx

2 comments: