Monday, January 4, 2010

Somptuous olive dupe and true feline khol !


Ok so here's my look today : the pictures are crappy but the make up was nice, I promess ;-). I am very excited cause I bought some new colors from the faces cosmetics and I think I found a good dupe for sumptuous olive from MAC. In fact, I cheated, I swatched it on my hand at the MAC counter then I headed to the Faces cosmetics one and I compared...It's the same duochrome beetween gold and green and I love it....
Don't get me wrong, I still love MAC but I have a hard time with the customer service at my MAC (not saying that it is something general). I am kind of fed up with receiving superior glance when I enter the TEMPLE of make up and the bored answers to my questions : I was hesitating beetween 2 colors last time and the girl dump me in the middle of my question cause it was her "time out" : REALLY ???? So I picked up the feline khol and a 15 pro palette and went to the faces cosmetics instead....Enough blabbing about me divorcing MAC soon and this is what I used :
TFSI
GOSH waterproof e/s in Love that moss
Lid : The dupe of somptuous olive all over (faces cosmetics)
Crease and under the eye: Club (MAC)
Blending color : Humid (MAC)
Outer V : Print (MAC)
liner : Feline khol (MAC) set up with Print e/s (MAC)
Highlight : Shroom (Mac) and a pop of Vanilla (under the brow and in the inner corner)
Mascara : Sexy curves from Rimmel in blackest black if I remember well

Caro thinking leaving or not leaving (MAC), this is the question xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a very pretty and classy eye make up!

    ReplyDelete