Saturday, January 2, 2010

eyeshadow collection









Here we go for the eyeshadows, pigments....Most of them are NOT MAC but NYX and Faces cosmetics (which company has amazing products by the way...)
First palette : 2 NYX tropical (not that I love it that much but it was in 2 different trios from NYX), expensive pink from MAC, yellow from NYX
Pink, plum, purple palette
New buy : Cool capers set from MAC (love)
Green , blue palette
Coastal scent matte palette : I barely don't use it anymore, I don't know why because it's nice...and cheap !
Random colors put in a CD tower like Enkore did (Am I not the craftier girl in the world ? ...mouahaha) I absolutely ADORE Ardene colors . They are SO pigmented !
Pigments : Vanilla MAC pigment (Ze bomb , I could eat this thing. Perfect highlighter for chin , nose, cheeks), Gosh pigment (Rosewood and Coppering) and a sample of Melon MAC (not looking good on me , Sad, sad !)
Brown, neutral palette
Highlights and smokey eye palette

if you're curious about some colors , just ask !

Caro xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment