Thursday, September 30, 2010

Playing madam....

OOTD : a Modcloth buy (among others ...) : Invitation to style dress (Max and Cleo). It's so comfy, well cut and long enough. I told in my last post that I am completely addicted to Modcloth but sometimes their outfits are so short ....This one is work appropriate, yeah ! (Do you hear me modcloth ? I like my skirt to cover my bum ! Crazy , I know...)

Make up : playing with fall colors : plum, plum , plum !
EOTD : Vanilla (MAC) all over the lid and the plum color is an Annabelle one which name I can't remember... sadly I I wear my dresses past my bum and I forget names : I guess I am aging ....gahhh !)
Lips : NYX Sparkling Orchid an old time favorite of mine
JOTD : DIY earrings with volcanic beads (black) and big white pearl



Don't I look romantic and sweet ? (the better to eat you alive, little red riding hoods !)

Caro-having a 6-year-old son learning to read (hence the tale reference ...) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Look at you missy! Very classy and pretty!
    Aww, your baby boy is learning to read, that's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete