Wednesday, February 10, 2010

smoked gold and beige lips




I love my Ardene e/s so much ! I went trough depotting all pans I have this week end and they fit the MAC palette (yeeeeha !). So to the point :

eyes :
TFSI as a primer
Gold NYX Jumbo pencil all over the lid : base color
The magical, wonderful, astonishing golden color from Ardene (did I mention I paid 3 $ for this little gem ?)
Carbon (MAC) in the outer V
Foxy (Annabelle cosmetics) as a crease color and blended over carbon to smoothe it
Retrospeck (MAC) to soften the transition between crease and highlight
Vanilla chilla (Annabelle cosmetics) as an highlight
Feline khol liner (MAC) on the water line
Ardene liner in black for the upper lid

Brows : Browzing (Benefit) in dark

Lips :
liner : Mauve from NYX
lipstick : Ceto

Face: The flash washed out the colors (if not , I am the palest girl on earth, Dang !)
Revlon colorstay mixed with Revlon HD in nude
Revlon bronzer in shade 02
Blush : Orgasm from NARS

et voilĂ  !

No comments:

Post a Comment