Friday, March 12, 2010

Essie Lilacism : Art of spring collection (2010)



Spring trend is all about pastel colors for the nails...I didn't own any pastel color to fit this trend so I couldn't resist when I find this little cute package from Essie with 4 tempting shades ! Did I read reviews on how sheer were the Essie nail polishes, did I read the warnings about how dreadful it was to apply ??? Like Amy would sing : No, NO, NO....
Oh MY, what a nightmare to apply ! It's streaky, it's to sheer. On the photo I wear 3 coats and I would probably have needed a 4th one ...Really ? Yes, really !
Nonetheless I ADORE this color, I 've been watching my nails all evening long smiling like crazy ....

SO let's get to the point, it's a pain to apply but who cares when the result is so AMAZING ?

Caro xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this color too and it's sitting there waiting for me to try it. Maybe that's what I'll use today. Wish me luck! LOL
    Looks lovely on you .

    ReplyDelete