Monday, March 1, 2010

Today , I discovered I have bad taste !


I spend a lot of time on Youtube since the Makeup addiction stroke me 1 year ago ...and when you browse Make up gurus, you cannot ignore Kandee Johnson ! I am not sure I am fond of her eternal positive attitude (yes my roots are latin and a overwelmed-always-happy person is a little weird to me !!!) but I like her make up tips ....So I went for the tackiest nails ever : Zebra one . Husband was quite shocked and said : what with the tigress look ??? Me (disappointed) : it is not a Tiger , it 's a zebra....Him (never, ever wrong ) : let's say an albinos tiger....

mouhaha, he cracks me up (after 15 years together, let's say I am alittle proud of that !)

Caro xxx

3 comments:

  1. OOH I like your zebra/tiger! LOL
    I think it looks super cute. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, your nail picture put me to shame but your nail routine helped me so much (no horrible dead skin around my nails anymore, it looks so much more professional !!!)

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I'm so glad your nails are doing great!
    Definitely keeping up with a routine is a must during winter especially.
    Keep doing more designs...I love looking at those.

    ReplyDelete