Friday, July 16, 2010

Re-inventing the wheel and other marvelssssss






The nice people from ....AHAHAHA don't you love it when a post starts this way ??? It makes me cringe ! Anyway...The nice people from Annabelle cosmetics (I had to do it guys, I feel goofy tonight !) sent me a bronzer a few weeks ago. I was still very pasty white and it was way too dark for me. I was soooo disappointed as if you read my blog you know how much I love their products...So I decided to wait a little bit longer for my skin to turn creamish instead of white and ...it was still too dark for me .....So I decided to use an old Revlon bronzer palette (I hit the pan on this one ) : I mixed my Annabelle bronzer with the crumbled Revlon leftovers, added a good amount of my Annabelle powder foundation (pale beige) and 70% Alcohol. I put everything in the little compact , let it dry one night, pressed it firmly and TADAAAAAAAA, a custom color : sort of a cappuccino one that fits my skin tone.

Swatches on my arm :
1-original Terra : Annabelle bronzer
2-mineral foundation : Annabelle
3- my shade !

EOTD :
Expensive pink (MAC) : lid
Wedge (MAC) : crease
Helium (Annabelle) : highlight
Black liquid eyeliner (Ardene)
L'Oreal telescopic mascara

no FOTD, I looked like a panicking rabbit caught in the lights of a car ( very funny though but I'll keep those hidden to save my perfect image of sex appeal !)

Caro-bouncing rabbit xxx

5 comments:

  1. Loving the shades and pigmentation!:D

    Have a great weekend!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute EOTD Caro. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought maybe you had used the bronzer as an eye shadow colour on your lid. I don't have expensive pink by MAC but looks more brownish than pink - a pretty colour indeed :)
    Wow that's great that you made the dark bronzer work out for you by mixing it and letting it set overnight.
    Haha - we wouldn't think less of you Caro if we saw those pictures! ;)
    Have a lovely weekend relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the winged liner as I was rocking the same thing yesterday too. LOL

    ReplyDelete