Thursday, November 25, 2010

NOTD : sparkles and ring finger mani

I need sparkles, I need Barbie nails, I need a funky mani : Yes, I want it all !


In natural light : Revlon scented polish in Grape Icy as a base for all fingers. It's a sheer purple leaning on the pink side.



With Flash : on the ring finger, Sally Hansen Xtreme wear in Strobe light just for fun !

I am really so happy with the staying power of the Revlon nail polishes : they don't chip, they don't flake. They stay put for a good 3 days without looking bad (I hate an old looking mani)

Caro-back in the nail game xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ha, so you're joining the glitter-on-the-ringfinger too, LOL Very nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo ive never heard of that scented polish! Another thing we dont get over here! Boo lol im with you on the old looking mani thing, i used to keep old polish on no matter how old, in fact the chipped the better i thought! Gah it makes me cringe now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always like nails with a bit of sparkle. this is so lovely.

    Please enter my Lanvin, Makeup, Jewelry & Nail polishes holiday giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2010/11/holiday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, il me faut vraiment Strobe Light! Je le vois sur beaucoup de blogs et... wow!

    je suis d'accord avec toi pour les vernis Revlon, le mien m'a tenu presque DEUX semaines, je n'en revenais pas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo that's a real pretty fuchsia color. I can't do the glitter, but definitely the fuchsia color for the holiday parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and girly color!:D

    I hate old looking mani too, it's just disgusting!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have the NYX nail polish in Strobe :) I love it - so pretty with all the glitter in it and it's really pretty to layer on top of any boring colour. Although your Revlon Grape Icy is a beautiful colour and not at all boring :)

    ReplyDelete