Tuesday, October 19, 2010

JOTD : you know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it !

As I told you before, Vicky , a colleague, wanted to get rid of "non trendy" jewelry. So she gave me loads of unwanted bracelets, necklaces end earrings...She found those items were too much "80's"....I don't think that it's a problem apparently ! So I piled bracelets like crazy : hubby called me Mister T all day !


Then, for the necklace, I got rid of all the "not so nice" items linked to the big silvery chain (big pink pearls, a cross and a weird circle). Then I linked the transformed necklace with another"plasticky" black necklace and tada new necklace ...


This is what you get as a MUA face when you let her play with 80's jewelry ! Sorry for the shiny face : end of the day !



Caro-80's were COOL xxx

3 comments:

  1. Cool, what a sweet friend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaahhhh des bijoux en chaine! J'adore ça =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!:D The EOS is just a balm with a unique shape.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete