Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Darth Evil make up : red smokey !...and JOTD





Last Saturday, my daughter was invited to a birthday party which theme was Halloween (I love kids for their ideas : Halloween in April isn't that awesome !). So we went for a Dracula costume and of course I did my girl's make up. I find it so fun on her face that I had to try on mine ;-))))

Eyes :
TFSI as a primer
Cherry NYX jumbo pencil as a color base
the fiery red cranberry color from the Sunset Sleek palette
Graffiti (Annabelle) as an outer V color
Vanilla (MAC) as an highlight color
Wedge (MAC) to blend
Telescopic mascara from L'Oreal

Skin :
Skin true foundation in medium beige : it was the first time I tried this foundation from Annabelle (offered to me by the company). I was quite impressed but I don't want to rush the review , I want to have a fair opinion after several days of wearing it.
Revlon bronzer as a contour
Vanilla pigment (MAC) as an highlight : cheeks, bridge of the nose, cupid bow
Angel blush from NYX

Lips :
NYX mauve lipliner
NYX Tea rose lipstick

JOTD :
classical big red earrings with a assorted necklace

Caro-Sith lord xxx

PS : Don't forget to enter my give away, little padawans

5 comments:

  1. Nice look and not everyone can pull off red shadow!:D

    Have a lovely Wednesday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I want Hallowe'en in April now! So cool!

    Love the vampy look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks pretty in pictures but I looked really evil in reality...not sure it was that flattering but I felt special hahaha

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooooove that Sleek red so much! I will cry when I run out of it! It looks very pretty on you x

    ReplyDelete