Thursday, April 1, 2010

NOTD : Jane from Zoya



So, if you follow my blog, you know that I am under a strange spell. Let me explain for those who just subscribed (welcome in my blog!): from time to time after wearing nail polish, I swell ....eyelids , lips and then I peel...like crazy. Absolutely yummy, I must say. So after doing a little research, I found that Zoya could be an option for me : less chemical atrocity, it seems in those little bottles. So the adventurous side of me went to chase those little gems. My wallet is more efficient than a GPS to find things to buy so I ended up getting 3 Zoyas and here is the first one : Jane.

Jane is a lovely milky color. It disappointed me a little bit as I asked the saleswoman if you can build the color and have opacity and she answered : Yes, ma'am. We probably don't have the same version of opacity because after 3 coats, I can see through it ! Next time , I'll try a matte white underneath. On an other hand, this color is very pretty: This Jane girl was probably an english flower : pale porcelain skin, pearls around the neck. So her polish is classy and very office appropriate. I'll think I'll spice it up tomorrow with a Konad. What do you think about blue clouds ?

Have a nice day !

Caro xxx

2 comments:

  1. I like this color but I agree it's really sheer. I like the idea of blue clouds.

    What other colors did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Isabel, Jane and Jordana. Then I bought an Essie one too : IT's genius. They were all in a sale bin and were searching a good home. My mother's heart couldn't resist !

    ReplyDelete