Friday, June 4, 2010

a blue cloud and twisted hair !





a very simple cream and navy eyelook using my sleek palettes. I decided to go down all the "blue" way , using navy eyeliner ( a Covergirl one that is awesome but sadly discontinued) and navy mascara (Marcelle Ultimate lash in navy) which I 'll try to convince you to buy as it's AWESOME ! here we go ....

The color on the lashes doesn't show on the pics but I find the blue color a nice alternative to my usual black. It's not a "in your face " electric blue, more a dark marine color. I think I'll definitively re-use it when I 'll do a blue eyelook from now on....This product was offered to me by Marcelle-Annabelle representatives and I was very happy to try it as I wouldn't have spend the money on a blue mascara. I guess I am still traumatized by an old aunt who was wearing electric blue mascara on spider lashes YUK ! Will I repurchase it with my own money once it 's dried out ? YES, I will ....Why :
1-I like the color: it's an easy way to go out of a "comfort zone" AKA black mascara without looking like a Barbie on crack (blinking at Robin there !)
2-As my Volume precision mascara (Marcelle again), the quality of both the brush and the formula is amazing. I always find other mascaras to be too pasty (so hello clumps) or too watery (hello spots on my eyelids ruining my blended e/s). With this mascara, you have the perfect balance of a formula that you can spread easily without dreading the transfers on the lids
3-It's a drugstrore product so price is easily affordable if you wait for it to be in sale

So interested ? Would I be a convincing SA ?....

Caro-still very happy with her haircut that makes her hair so manageable xxx

4 comments:

  1. Really like the all blue eyes...the Sleek palettes are just so good.

    Also really like the necklace! :)

    Hope you have a nice weekend.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( We don't have that brand in the US...at least I dont think so. But you do a good job of making me want it! LOL
    Ah blue mascara...that was the very first MU item I ever wore when I was a teenager :) It was the 80s so I am allowed! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hair! And your eyeshadow is stellar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hair and your necklase amazing!!!:)

    ReplyDelete