Thursday, June 17, 2010

NOTD : let me see your blue ...



NOTD : Resist and shine Titanium in 731. I chose the pic to show you how stunning it is on the bottle , can you see the metallic blue flash ? Sadly, it is not to be found on my nails...It is just a beautiful very dark blue (that under some lights looks plain black). The application was so easy (I am taking a break from my pastels !). With 1 coat, it could have been enough for some nails...I did 2 to make sure it was all even. It is supposed to last 7 days : We'll see !

Weight loss update :
I was 170 lbs on my personnal scale monday the 31 of May
I was 165.2 lbs on the program scale on Thursday the 10th of June
I was now 162.2 lbs on the program scale on Wednesday the 16th of June

The responsible of the program told me I was losing lbs too quickly so too slow down a little bit. I have to agree with her as I feel pretty exhausted. I try to work out 5 days a week and my calories intake seems too low to compensate...But I am happy as I wanted to lose 1 lbs a week and reach 5 lbs lost on the 30 th of June. I already reached that goal and exceeded it and we're just the 17th....

So I am gonna treat myself with a little present for all the energy invested !

Caro -thinner but tired xxx

9 comments:

  1. Good job on your fitness!:D

    The nail polish shade is unique for summer.:D I like wearing dark ones too.:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the weight loss.
    Shame you cant see the blue, i have this polish in another colour and find it does not chip for about 5 days which is brilliant for me. Maybe try another shade hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - congratulations on sticking to the gym regimen Caro :) And yes you are losing weight quickly for less than a month!
    Yes I can see the flash of navy blue in the bottle - but not on your nails as you said :\ I have the same problem with a lot of darker polishes - sometimes it's a tad bit too dark for much colour to show up and then it looks more black than anything.
    Have a lovely day Hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Caro! I wish I can have the same determination as you to stick to a regiment. The good side of being in Asia is I have to walk everywhere. Helps burn the calories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the weight loss! The nail color is lovely, keep us posted on how long it lasts... 7 days would be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty manicure.
    Congrats on the pounds lost. I don't think it is too fast but what do I know?
    :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just did a post on this line of NP... the application wasn't as good for me! Congrats on the weight loss ;) The amount lost sounds decent given the period but listen to your body because you don't want it to give up on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY on your fitness goals!!!! :)

    I love this color on you. It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! glad I found your review! I was curious about these polishes! Thanks for the review!
    New follower here! Hope you have a chance to check out my blog and return the favour ;)
    Maricela
    vividfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete