Monday, June 14, 2010

a Kuuipo1207 inspired look : Purple and Olive EOTD




Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. Normally, I take a billions photos to find 2 or 3 that are worth publishing. Yesterday, as I was late for work I just snapped 5 photos (2 of them were blurry and 1 : I had my eyes half closed !). So here are the 2 survivors of my "erase-it-all" fury !

EOTD : the simplest make up look ever inspired by the gorgeous Kuupio1207. She was the 1st youtube guru I followed and you all know the 1st one always stays in your heart forever... I picked the Purple from the Original Sleek palette and the Olive Green. I just used vanilla e/s (MAC) as an highlight. And tada : you're done ! Well, you have to do a little bit of blending with the purple which is not an easy little guy to work with but that's something I can tolerate as the pay off is so good

Weight loss challenge : Last night, I heard whipped cream, chocolate bars and chips crying my name ...I am sure my hypoglycemia is tricking me (Though the sobbing of the chocolate bar nearly got me !). I will go to be weight, scaled (I don't know the proper word) on Wednesday morning : I feel a little bit like a cow you put on a scale to see if there enough meat to eat but anyway...I'll go !

Caro-hearing voices xxx

4 comments:

  1. I never use that olive shade and I never would have thought to pair it with the purple... but its so gorgeous! I love that olive tone on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple and green :) and I agree with Robyn, olive really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your inspired look Caro :) It's gorgeous!
    LOL - yes I think we've all felt the "erase it all" fury once in a while.
    Purples are one of my favourite eye shadows to use (other than browns). It really suits us brunettes don't you think? ;)
    You know, I haven't heard of this makeup guru on youtube - kuuipo1207. The first makeup guru I followed on youtube was Panacea (Lauren Luke). I followed her since the beginning. She's super super talented and now she has her own makeup line sold at Sephora :) Have you checked out her videos before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! I need to start using my e/s more. LOL

    Aww don't worry about your weigh-in. I'm sure it'll be ok. Just keep being active :)

    ReplyDelete