Sunday, June 13, 2010

The day I saved my mani...




Don't you like dramatic title? I feel like the producer of a big bad movie who's gonna make lots of $$$ with poor acting but loud music and tons of special effects.

Anyway, let's concentrate and go back to my sad mani. Yesterday, I was sad to discover that my Zoya Jordana was not meeting my expectations...So with a vengeful hand, I decided to Konad it. I started with a red Zoya : Isabel which looks raspberry pink instead of red. I was a little bit disappointed by the lack of contrast, then I read advices from Suzie and Short and Sweet Nails : they told me to Konad it dark. So I reached out for my Resist and Shine titanium (732 : very dark purple, looks black with flash of purple when alone on the nails) and again I konaded !

The result is quite pretty I think, messy but nice ! What do you think ?

Caro-Darth Konader xxx

6 comments:

  1. I really like the flower patterns you put on your manicure Caro :) The mix of the raspberry pink and darker polish is nice on top of the base colour. Like you said, what a difference it makes....and not just to the Zoya polish. My manicures are all so plain and I'm starting to think more into the Konad plates to make my nails more interesting ;)
    Hope you're having a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and girly!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used 2 colors to stamp! It looks super cute!!! YAY!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really did turn out great. Thanks for the mention.
    Love how you used more than one color. I wish I could think of things like that. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours you used and I think you did a great job. I prefer the Konad products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute !!
    et au fait mon giveaway est ouvert !!

    ReplyDelete