Tuesday, June 15, 2010

stung by a bee ...and a fuschia lip !






JOTD : made by me, myself and I ! Big beads and pearls for the classy look with a twist ....

EOTD :
Painterly paintpot (MAC) as a base
Chick e/s (NYX) : a soft shimmery yellow all over the lid for the wash of color
Matte Yellow (Sleek bohemian) to intensify the yellow in the middle of the lid
Wedge e/s (MAC) as the blending machine
Vanilla e/s (MAC) as an highlight
Ardene cheap liquid eyeliner applied with a random art pencil
MUFE aqua pencil in flesh tone (can't remember the number)
Mascara telescopic

FOTD : (I had to do a goofy face, I felt goofy today !)
Annabelle Skin True foundation in medium beige
Annabelle Zebra bronzer to contour
Angel blush (NYX)
Lips : Sephora lip pencil in lovely lilac all over the lips

I hope you like it !

Caro-bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xxx

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a fierce look! And you pull it off really well too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, especially the lips!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goooorgeous! Love the bronzer too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot look Caro! They actually complement each other..the yellow and the darker lips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with natural, an unexpected combo (the lips and the eyes) but go so well together! Gorgeous! You make some amazing jewlery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ everyone : Thank you , thank you ! This improbable look got me a few compliments indeed ...And the make up rules say that yellow is not a flattering color on us , brown eyed girl tatatatata ...

    Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Playing with coloured eye shadows is fun, isn't it?! Love your various makeup looks Caro :)

    ReplyDelete