Monday, June 21, 2010

a strawberry milk, darling , please !




EOTD :
TFSI as a primer
NYX jumbo pencil in milk as a color base
a matte white from Annabelle (comparable to Gesso by MAC)
B-ray (Annabelle) from the middle of the lid till outer V
a Navy blue color (Annabelle) for the lower lash line, crease and outer V
Masacara : Ultimate lash (Marcelle) in Navy

FOTD :
for the lips : Strawberry milk (NYX) topped with Gosh darling (134)

This is gonna be the shorter post ever as I need to pick up my parents at the airport (Hourrah !). I could be a little bit MIA for 15 days coming as it's the only time this year that I will spend with them. I will enjoy every second with them so blogging me come at the end of my list of things to do for a while ;-)

Caro-who wants to hug mum and dad xxx

5 comments:

  1. Have a great time with your parents hun!!!I know how you feel!!Btw loved the FOTD!!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs for the parents yayyyy!! Have a great time, you look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look on you. Your lashes are always sooooo amazing.

    Have a fun time with your parents and enjoy your it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun! Strawberry Milk by NYX is one of my favourite lipsticks but they don't carry it in all the Rexall Pharma Plus's I've been to around town here. I had to order them off of ebay :(
    Have fun with your parents Caro. It's so nice to spend time with family ;) Happy Canada Day weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete