Sunday, June 20, 2010

a treat : a 5 lbs gift to myself ;-)



So as I reached my goals to lose 5 lbs more quickly than anticipated. I could treat myself before the end of June (time when I was supposed to be lighter from those 5 lbs ...). As I work in a pharmacy, I found this great bargain : Olay Bonus pack for 20 $. There are a cleanser pore scrub, a body lotion (recommended by dulcecandy !), a classic moisturizing lotion, a replenishing night creme and a sample of a restorative sleep cream. As I never tried anything from Olay and my night cream is running low, I found it was a great way to test the brand...

Then we spent the week end in Knowlton , a charming little village south of Montreal and as I was in a pharmacy to pick up some liquid to clean my lenses, I found that the Revlon scented varnishes were in "special" sale. So I picked :
- Bubble gum : a bright fuchsia color
- Gum drop : a nice lavender color
- Grape Icy : a vibrant purple

In a bin, I found 2 sad NYX e/s :
-Olive green
-Lime juice
I couldn't let them cry from despair in that bin of shame so I brought them home. I decided to pick a back up of my favorite highlight color for my under brow area : Helium from Annabelle.

Then, I found the "impossible-to-find-in-a-retail-store" NYX jumbo pencils in :
-Milk (back up as my old one is running low)
- Purple
-Iced mocha (stunning shimmery brown taupish color)

Can you feel that I am ready to lose 5 lbs again ?

Caro-back in the hauling game xxx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. You deserve the awesome haul! I love jumbo pencil in purple..especially with a darker shadow on top of it! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo. You deserve the haul Caro! How are you enjoying the NYX jumbo pencils? They make great bases to make colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great haul and you really deserve it hun!!Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got my first NYX jumbo eye pencils...can't wait to try them out. Congratulations on losing those 5 lbs! xxx

    ReplyDelete